Provide II Tier Level customer service and technical support for a local Internet Service Provider in the Bay Area. Effectively troubleshoot with customers via telephone and email correspondence of Wireless High-speed Internet connectivity, VoIP inquiries, and service issues. Ensures customer satisfaction by assisting and resolving in a variety of customer issues. This role is highly client-centric and requires an attitude of client advocacy.
- Effectively troubleshoot Data and VoIP issues over the phone or email to effectively identify, resolve or dispatch customer service issues.
- Resolve customer questions and concerns efficiently by actively listening, communicating clearly and concisely, and assuring customer understanding.
- Process trouble call, installation, service change, and disconnect work orders according to departmental policies and procedures.
- Resolve problems on the first call, with a minimum of transfers, by consistently improving personal technical knowledge and understanding.
- Participation in Client Support on-call rotation.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to customers, peers, and management.
- Thorough knowledge of RF troubleshooting and IP Networking.
- Ability to learn and retain new information and concepts quickly.
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems.
- Ability to follow directions and follow through.
- Strong technical understanding and ability to convey technical issues to a non-technical audience.
- Proven good judgment and proactive decision-making skills.
- Must be familiar with Internet and software applications.
- Must be able to work any shift, day or night.
- Ability to type 35 WPM.
- Background check required.
Ready to join our team?
Fill out the form and submit your resume below.